Being financially sustainable and accessing funding sources to support project delivery is a challenge faced by many organisations. By working strategically, with influencers and sector partners and doing the same with new sectors and partners, boundary crossing interests and opportunities can be identified.
The North East England Nature Partnership has been successful in raising funds from a variety of sources to support the development and progress of the organisation that has allowed us to:
- Secure our financial sustainability
- Write bids
- Support the bid writing of others
- Strategically review future project opportunities
- Investigate the feasibility of developing a significant North East England dedicated environment fund
As nature is relevant to so many aspects of our lives, the projects we have developed and are working on are varied cut across different sectors and interest and include:
- The production of an Elected Members Guide to Achieving Environmental Growth
- Creation of Capability North East
- Host a Natural Capital & Sustainability forum – North East England 2018
- Develop a North East England – Woodland and forestry strategy
- Lead on an HLF developing bud – Nature and language
- Develop in cooperation with partners our NEENP Planning Principles
We would be delighted to work with your organisation to explore ideas and develop bids or if you think your work could contribute or inform our vision for Environmental Growth please get in touch.
Contact us on 0191 562 3262