The NEENP’s strength is in its broad membership, with representation from business, NGOs, Local Authorities and Public Health England and through their efforts we have developed excellent networks across many sectors. The existence of our networks and being a trusted regional body means that we are able to convene discussions, meetings and events with influencers and decision makers to forward the environment agenda and its connections with economic, health and social priorities.
Examples of our strategic network approach in action:
- Policy: Working with Local Authorities and agencies to support the implementation of recent government initiatives and communicating requirements and expectations to wider audiences.
- Ideas meetings: Fostering a ‘creative environment’ to develop new ideas and approaches to challenges. We facilitate these meetings with collaboration at the centre to deliver multiple benefits by overcoming silo working within organisations and sectors.
- Heritage Lottery Fund Landscape Partnerships: Strategically identifying future Landscape Partnerships (LPs), convening decision makers to approve bid development proposals and leading on phase 1 bid writing for delivery of LPs by local partners.
- Promoting partners work: We act as a one-stop hub for activities, events and meetings of partners and the environment sector via Our partners events webs page and social media.
Please contact us if you need more information on how:
- Your organisation can become and partner and join our networks.
- Our team can assist your organisation with network development and access.