Following recent government initiatives, we are undergoing a review and NEENP prioritisation process with all resources and documents are being reviewed this will be complete by August 31st 2021. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Please contact the team directly for information in the meantime 0191 562 3262.
- Pdf version of the guide. We intend to updated this annually and develop into an interactive website to showcase more local case studies.
- Following the completion of the review and prioritisation process an update Vision for Environmental Growth (VEG) will be published for May 2018.
- A mini evaluation of the wellbeing impact of participating in an outdoor nature restoration project.
- Document summarising the purpose, priorities and success of the NEENP
- Find out more about Capability North East and our plans for an environmental fund
- This leaflet was used to can Local Authority support for the NEENP transition plan to achieve economic sustainability.
- Summary of LNP merger proposal.
- Please note this is branded as North East Local Nature Partnership and was printed before the re-branding to North East England Nature Partnership